(Updated 17 January 2024)
We want to give you the best possible service. However, if at any point you become unhappy or concerned about the service we have provided then you should inform us immediately so that we can do our best to resolve the problem.
In the first instance, it may be helpful to contact the person who is working on your case to discuss your concerns and we will do our best to resolve any issues at this stage. If you would like to make a formal complaint, then you can read our full complaints procedure below. Making a complaint will not affect how we handle your case.
Our complaints policy
CJCH Limited is committed to providing a high-quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we want you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Our complaints procedure
If you have a concern or a complaint, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so this can be addressed. Please address your concerns in writing to Tim Hartland, CJCH Limited, Williams House, 11-15 Columbus Walk, Cardiff CF10 4BY or via email to email@example.com.
What will happen next?
- We will review your submission and respond to you with acknowledgement of receipt of your complaint within five working days of our having received it. If you have special requirements in regard to the correspondence due to a disability, please let us know and we shall do our best to accommodate any alternative arrangements you may require.
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our complaints handling partner, Tim Hartland, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Tim Hartland will then respond to you in writing or call you to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 working days of sending you the acknowledgement letter. Within 7 working days of the call, Tim Hartland will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- Tim Hartland will then send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter, within 21 working days.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments.
- We will write to you within 14 working days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
(Our timescales are subject to be amended depending on the complexity of the matter and submission. If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.)
The Solicitors Regulation Authority can help you if you are concerned about our behaviour. This could be for things like dishonesty, taking or losing your money or treating you unfairly because of your age, a disability or other characteristics.
You can raise your concerns with the Solicitors Regulation Authority.